12 Plastic Glass rPET Cups. 27cl capacity
rPET is made from recycled plastic bottles and once used can be recycled again. Typically it has a 50% lower carbon footprint than virgin plastics. These cups contain up to 80% recycled plastic. Food safety rules mean that the other 20% must be virgin plastic.
Minimum order 6 packets